Does your back pain (or any pain for that matter) stop you from doing certain activities? Well, we here at HealthFit wanted to let you know that when you address your pain there’s a bunch of fun activities in Pasadena waiting for you to conquer them!
(1) Walk/Jog around the Rose Bowl! The Rose Bowl is a beautiful venue set in Pasadena and has a great loop around it (approximately 3 miles) which usually has many residents out and about around it. It’s a great way to get outside, improve your fitness and just meet some incredible people at the same time!
(2) Spend a day shopping outdoors at the lovely Paseo Colorado. There are many shops and eateries including: Yard House, PF Changs, Islands, BCBG MaxAzria, Bath & Body Works, DSW Shoe Warehouse and so many more. Make sure you build up that core and upper body strength to carry all those shopping bags!
(3) Conquer the mountain and hike at Eaton Canyon! Eaton Canyon is great as there are different levels of difficulty you can choose to conquer! Maybe start off with the bottom portion of the hike and work up to being able to make it past the bench lookouts all the way up to Heninger Flats. Walking on trails and uneven surfaces really challenges your stability and balance!
(4) Did you know about fitness stairs? There are staircases all over Los Angeles that many people have discovered as a great way to get out and get active. There’s a staircase in our very own Pasadena at 420 Elmwood Drive Pasadena, CA 91105. Get ready for those hips and thighs to burn!
(5) Bowling is a great way to get friends and family together and lucky for you Pasadena has Bowlmor Lanes. Get a group together and head out for a fun filled day/night of bowling, arcade games and good eats. Did you know it actually takes a lot of core and lower body strength to generate the ultimate STRIKE?!
(6) Take some time and head over to the Pasadena Museum of History! It’s dedicated to bringing the history, art and culture of Pasadena alive. (Not to mention it was in Beyonce’s Formation video) Speaking of Beyonce, dancing is a great way to exercise and get that body moving!
(7) Okay, I admit this one isn’t technically in Pasadena but it’s right next door and a definite must-see! The Huntington Library houses many historical artifacts as well as a host of multiple themed gardens. It makes for a lovely afternoon of learning and taking in beautiful sights. The grounds are spectacular so make sure you have your sneakers on so you can visit all of them!
We hope that this list has made you excited about all the wonderful things to do in Pasadena! If you have any questions about any pain/aches you may be experiencing, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 626-365-1380. We want to make sure that you can go out and enjoy all these venues pain free!
If you are suffering from back pain, you should definitely get our free tips reports dealing with back pain.