Dr. Jason Han - Physical Therapist in Pasadena
Dr. Jason Han is the co-founder of HealthFit and Team Physical Therapist/Rehab Coordinator for Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Football Club. He grew up locally but spent over 10 years away from the area pursuing his path in both education and athletics. He has dedicated a great deal of his life to optimizing his skills as a clinician and mentoring the HealthFit System to give the best one-on-one care possible.
In 2016, Dr. Jason and his wife Dr. Kelli opened up HealthFit with the ultimate goal of creating a one-stop wellness shop for the people in the Pasadena area.
As a physical therapist strength & conditioning specialist, Dr. Jason Han aims to keep you mobile and active to restore your belief in health's potential. He does this by giving you the same level of care he provided to all of his professional clients during his stints with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cirque du Soleil and now the Los Angeles Football Club. During his career, he has worked with several Olympians, professional, collegiate, junior, elite level athletes and high level executives.
Whether you are an active individual that wants to return to sports or a grandmother that just wants to pick up her grandchild again… he always values an individualized approach to helping you reach your goals! He believes everyone has a unique situation, therefore you should be treated as such.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute - Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified Speed & Agility Coach
- Washington University in St. Louis - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Pittsburgh - Sports Physical Therapy Residency
- University of California Berkeley - BA Integrative Biology
- Los Angeles Football Club - Lead Physical Therapist
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Physical Therapist
- Cirque du Soleil’s Iris - Performance Medicine Therapist
- 7-Time US National Taekwondo Team Member
- World Cup, World University, Pan Am Championship Medalist
- US Olympic Training Center Resident Athlete
- USA Taekwondo's Performance Optimization Coach
Fun Facts About Dr. Jason Han Physical Therapist
Born: Los Angeles
Now lives: Monterey Park - Suburban Chinatown
Place: Anywhere near an awesome beach!
Food: Chinese (Not Panda Express)
TV show: Chicago Fire, Med, PD
Movie: The Gladiator / Nacho Libre
Singer/Group: Jack Johnson
Sports: Taekwondo, Basketball
Team: Old school Lakers
Hobbies: Hanging out with my wife, our dogs, and working of course