Dr. Jason Han - Physical Therapist in Pasadena
Dr. Jason Han grew up locally but spent over 10 years away from the area pursuing his path in both education and athletics. He has dedicated his a great deal of his life to optimizing his skills as a clinician in order to provide the best one-on-one care possible. Dr. Jason has a confident yet calm way of helping his clients feel at ease with their injuries in Pasadena & San Marino, CA.
In 2016, Dr. Jason and his wife Dr. Kelli opened up HealthFit with the ultimate goal of creating a one-stop wellness shop for the people in Pasadena & San Marino CA.
As a physical therapist strength & conditioning specialist, Dr. Jason Han aims to keep you mobile and active to restore your belief in health's potential. He does this by giving you the same level of care he provided to all of his professional clients during his stints with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cirque du Soleil. During his career, he has worked with several Olympians, professional, collegiate, junior, elite level athletes and high level executives.
Whether you are an active individual that wants to return to sports or a grandmother that just wants to pick up her grandchild again… he always takes an individualized approach to helping you reach your goals! He believes everyone has a unique situation, therefore you should be treated as such.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute - Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified Speed & Agility Coach
- Washington University in St. Louis - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Pittsburgh - Sports Physical Therapy Residency
- University of California Berkeley - BA Integrative Biology
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Physical Therapist
- Cirque du Soleil’s Iris - Performance Medicine Therapist
- 7-Time US National Taekwondo Team Member
- World Cup, World University, Pan Am Championship Medalist
- US Olympic Training Center Resident Athlete
- USA Taekwondo's Performance Optimization Coach
Fun Facts About Dr. Jason Han Physical Therapist
Born: Los Angeles
Now lives: Monterey Park - Suburban Chinatown
Place: Anywhere near an awesome beach!
Food: Chinese (Not Panda Express)
TV show: Chicago Fire, Med, PD
Movie: The Gladiator / Nacho Libre
Singer/Group: Jack Johnson
Sports: Taekwondo, Basketball
Team: Old school Lakers
Hobbies: Hanging out with my wife, our dogs, and working of course