“Welcome To A Physical Therapy & Chiropractic Clinic In Pasadena, PERFECT For People Who DON’T Like Relying Upon Painkillers & Who Prefer NATURAL, Specialist Solutions To END Pain And Stiffness, So They Can Keep Active & Enjoy Life...”
Who We Are
HealthFit are the Physical Therapists, Chiropractors and Fitness Professionals used by thousands of people in the Pasadena area just like you. We’re now the fastest growing Multi-Disciplinary practice that helps men, women and children who want to keep active and love to be healthy.
Founders Jason & Kelli are the trusted health experts who work with people of all ages on a daily basis and writes about managing different aches and pains in their blogs, newsletters and other publications. They also reach out to the local community, support groups, schools, and sports centers to advise and educate on body awareness and exercise for different conditions.
At HealthFit, our experts have the experience and capabilities to provide our clients with the most comprehensive, one-on-one care and beyond that, an experience that we believe is not just unique, but rather uncommon.
Who We Help (And What We Do…)
We give men, women and children the BEST help and advice to keep them PAIN FREE, ACTIVE and always “ON-THE-GO” so that they can ENJOY great HEALTH, for many years to come.
People who come to us include:
- Health Conscious Women: Who want to LOOK and FEEL healthier, and be able to run around after kids all day, which is easier to achieve in the ABSENCE of pain and stiffness…
- Always “On-the-Go” Men and Dads: Who know that living with pain isn’t good for them, and want more energy for work AND play.
- Sensible Men And Women: Who know that painkillers are NOT the best answer, who feel let down and who WANT BETTER for themselves than just a few sheets of generic exercises.
- Especially Active Grandparents: Who know that playing with grandchildren is much EASIER and more ENJOYABLE if they’re in LESS pain and FREE from the shackles placed upon them by STIFFNESS.
- Worried Men and Women over 50: Who know that it’s much easier to fend off “deadly” threats like Arthritis, Heart Disease, Stroke and Rheumatic Joint Pain…if they can keep ACTIVE, mobile and are able to exercise for as long as possible.
- “Weekend Athletes”: Who want to be FIT and READY for the next round of golf, the nice run after work, or a long bike ride with friends anytime they want.
- "Youth & Elite Athletes": Who want to MAXIMIZE there athletic potential and PREVENT and lower the risk of future injuries.
"To foster and build amazing relationships which empower our clients to be more mobile, active and live a healthier lifestyle."
- Pursue Growth & Learning
- Express Gratitude
- Be of Service to All
- Live Mindfully
- Stay Persistent
- Show Empathy
- Lead by Example
- Give More Take Less
- Aspire to Inspire
- Believe in Health's Potential